IIBC or Indonesian Investment Banking Competition is a national-scale investment banking competition organized and presented by Finance and Investment Society of S1 Prasetiya Mulya. This competition challenges future finance professionals across Indonesia to evaluate the fair value of a corporation as well as to understand financial product development.
IIBC 2014’s theme is Merger & Acquisition (M & A): “Opportunity in Uncertainty”
IIBC 2014 challenges participants to analyze the market value of a company to be acquired. The goal of this competition is for the participants to derive the fair value of the acquired company.
Indonesian Investment Banking Competition / Lomba Investasi Perbankan
- May 22 – 23, 2014
- at S1 Prasetiya Mulya Business School
- Edutown, Kavling Edu 1 no. 1,
- Jl. BSD Raya Barat 1 BSD City, Serpong, Tangerang 15339
Students pursuing either Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) degree are welcomed to participate in this competition.
- 1st Winner : Rp 10,000,000 + Trophy + Certificates
- 2nd Winner: Rp 5,000,000 + Trophy + Certificates
- 3rd Winner: Rp 3,000,000 + Trophy + Certificates
- The Best 20 Teams (along with their mentors) will be given a certificate and a ticket to attend Luncheon Talk.
For more info:
Irene Natalie / 0878-8441-1688
Jessica Edlim / 0812-2289-9175